Sunday, June 15, 2008

Happy Father's Day

Today is Father's Day and I would like to take this opportunity to tell my husband how much I appreciate him.

Faron -

Words cannot express how much I love you and appreciate everything you do for me, and not just me, but our little family as well. You provide for us financially and you do everything you can to be a loving and caring Husband and Father. And you are. I don't always say it, but I would like to Thank You for always trying to do your best for us. When we first started talking about having a baby, I wanted so badly to give you what you wanted...a son. And God anwered our prayers. I can see in your eyes how much you love Cole every time you look at him. And I absolutley love to watch the two of you together. After all, Cole is a little mini-you, and I am so proud to be your wife and his mother.

I hope you have a wonderful Father's Day.

No comments:

 
Blog Design by Sweet Simplicity