Saturday, May 16, 2009

Kreative Blogger


The Potato Queen has nominted me for the Kreative Blogger Award. Thank you very much for thinking of me, Tami. I don't think I'm neccassarily kreative, but evidently someone out there in blog land thinks I am. According to the rules, I am supposed to list 7 things I love in this world, and 7 blogs I love to follow, and they are supposed to do the same. So here goes:

7 Things I Love:
1. Family, Family, Family - they are the world to me
2. Friends, Friends, Friends - I am truely blessed to have such great ones
3. Cooking - possibly my passion, if only I had more time
4. Reading - when I want to check-out of real life and check-in to a fictional one, like vampires
5. Dr Pepper - I tried to give it up (I lasted 2 1/2 months), but my body rejected the rejection, so I am limiting myself to 1 a day.
6. Photos & Photograpghy - I am definitely an amatuer when it comes to photography, but I'm eager to learn more about it.
7. Teaching - or at least I would LOVE to find a teaching job...everyone keep your fingers crossed...
7 Blogs I Love to Follow:

No comments:

 
Blog Design by Sweet Simplicity