Friday, December 12, 2008

Tag, I'm it!

I've been tagged by Katie(Tallboy's sister) at The Seat House, so here goes...

8 things I did today...
1. packed Cole's bag...he is staying the weekend with Nana and Papa in Marlow
2. addressed Christmas cards and took them to the Post Office
3. talked to Nanny Mary Lee about a recipe
4. went to Best Buy to research camera's for my Christmas gift
5. got gas for $1.55 gallon (it was $1.39 yesterday, what happend overnight - not that I'm complaining about $1.55 gallon gas)
6. finished Eclipse (book #3 in Twilight Series)
7. finished some Christmas projects
8. went to Barnes & Noble with Faron
8 of my favorite restaurants...
1. Red Lobster
2. Giuseppe's (Marlow)
3. Olive Garden
4. Dos Gabochos
5. Kang's
6. Sonic (I think I could live on Vanilla Dr Pepper)
7. Outback
8. A & E's (Chickasha)

8 shows I watch...
1. Grey's Anatomy
2. Brother's & Sister's
3. Private Practice
4. Lost
5. NCIS
6. Jon & Kate plus 8
7. Lipstick Jungle
8. Ellen
8 Things I wish for...
1. another baby when the time is right, or two
2. when I start applying...a good teaching job
3. having some land for Faron to hunt on sometime in our lifetime
4. Cole to be happy, healthy and considerate of others
5. to talk to both my Papa's just one more time
6. Cole to have cousins on my side of the family
7. live a little closer to both our families
8. world peace :-)
8 things I look forward to...
1. seeing Smokey, Kristy, Jackson and Brady at Christmas
2. the Natty Bandit Christmas Party Saturday night
3. weekends
4. spending time with Cole
5. spending time with Faron
6. seeing Tallboy and Julie at New Year's
7. seeing what kind of man Cole grows into
8. my Christmas present (a new camera) to get here

I tag Julie at Jacobsen Jambalaya, Amy at Lillian & Lucas:Lovin Life, Suzanne at Happy Chaos, Christy at A House Full of Boys, Jessica at Det, Jess, and the rest, Megan at Hayden Hutcherson, and Mandy at Ajax Farms.
Tag, You're it!!!

No comments:

 
Blog Design by Sweet Simplicity