Thursday, November 20, 2008

Fish

I made a request with Nana and Papa for Halloween this year, that Cole didn't need alot of candy. Well, Nana honored my request by getting Cole an aquarium and 3 goldfish. Cole loved the fish. We had to move a stool over to the counter so he could get his little face right up close to the glass. He would point and say, "ish, ish", and laugh his little head off. It was fun while it lasted...the poor little fish have parted from this world one-by-one. They last about 2 1/2 weeks total. Luckily, Cole has completely forgotten about them...



Be careful what you wish for...

3 comments:

Browns said...

We had a fish and I got tired of cleaning its tank so I flushed it. I told the boys that Santa came and picked the fish up because he needed a new friend at the north pole.(Don't ask me where I pulled that from) My boys(well Winston) still talks about it and it was years ago.

Julie said...

I love that little face!!!

Roy B. Young said...

I remember my first goldfish experience. We bought it at a drug store (pharmacy) in old Capitol Hill. They put it in a plastic bag (yes, they had invented plastic by then), but before we could get home with it, I managed to empty all the water out of the bag. I begged mama to stop at the closest house so I could have it refilled. I still wonder what the lady who came to my rescue must have thought when I showed up at her door with a goldfish in an empty bag! Nonetheless, we made it home and the fish survived for at least a week. (Hadn't thought of this in many years!) Papa

 
Blog Design by Sweet Simplicity