Friday, July 25, 2008

Happy Birthday

A Poem For Mom

You are the sunlight in my day,
You are the moon I see far away.
You are the tree I lean upon,
You are the one that makes troubles be gone.
You are the one who taught me life,
How not to fight, and what is right.
You are the words inside my song,
You are my love, my life, my mom.
You are the one who cares for me,
You are the eyes that help me see.
You are the one who knows me best,
When it's time to have fun and time to rest.
You are the one who has helped me to dream,
You hear my heart and you hear my screams.
Afraid of life but looking for love,
I'm blessed for God sent you from above.
You are my friend, my heart, and my soul
You are the greatest friend I know.
You are the words inside my song,
You are my love, my life, my Mom.
(© Champagne S. Baker)

Happy Birthday Mom
I Love You!!!

1 comment:

Roy B. Young said...

Happy Birthday from Roy and Charlotte. We're glad you are Cole's grandmother, too!

 
Blog Design by Sweet Simplicity